Nestle India announced a 1:10 stock split on October 19, 2013. Shareholders now receive 10 shares for each 1 share.
Nestle India Company has announced that it will split its stock for the first time in history. The current shares, with a face value of Rs 10, will be divided into 10 shares, each with a face value of Rs 1.
Meaning, if a shareholder holds 100 shares of the company, then after this split he will have 1000 shares in his demat account.
Information about Nestlé India:
- History: Nestlé India has a long history in the country, dating back to 1912, when it started its operations in India. Over the years, it has grown to become one of the largest and most respected food companies in the country.
- Products: Nestlé India manufactures and markets a wide range of food and beverage products. Some of its most popular and well-known brands in India include Maggi, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Munch, and many others.
- Operations: Nestlé India’s operations cover various categories, including noodles, dairy products, chocolates, coffee, and beverages. They provide a variety of products that cater to the tastes and preferences of Indian consumers.
- Quality and Safety: Nestlé India, like its parent company, places a strong emphasis on product quality and safety. The company follows stringent quality control measures and adheres to local food safety regulations
- Market Presence: Nestlé India has a significant presence in the Indian market, and its products are widely available in grocery stores, supermarkets, and online marketplaces throughout the country.